DIAMOND COMIC DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
LOCATION: Home Office - Timonium, Maryland
POSITION TITLE: Purchase Order Tracking/Collation Analyst
DEPT: Receiving Audit Department
This position is responsible for following up on purchase orders to (1) insure the vendors received purchase orders from us and (2) insure the vendor ships the product to our distribution centers in a timely manner. This position works closely with vendors, Order Processing Analysts and Purchasing Brand Managers. Additionally, this position enters, tracks, and bills fees for NCR (no cost replacement) orders as well as assists with collation job starters.
- Contact vendors on a daily/weekly basis regarding timely shipment of product. Update PO Tracking database, and Brand Managers with ship dates.
- Create, update and post the weekly shipping report.
- Block and unblock purchase orders for receiving, as needed.
- Change vendor address information in MCBA when necessary.
- Assist in entering No Cost Replacement orders, track delivery of orders, as well as billing fees for these orders.
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating collation projects for each of the warehouses. Projects include collating, decollating, stickering, destroying damaged/defective goods and creating sales packages.
- Close follow up/tracking for projects that have a strict timeline (FCBD, Holidays)
- All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with MS Office preferred
- Familiarity with MCBA preferred