DIAMOND COMIC DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
LOCATION: Hunt Valley, Maryland
DATE: August, 2014
POSITION TITLE: Pop Culture Sales Account Executive
Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc. is seeking an aggressive sales representative with a background in Action Figures & Collectibles and/or Comic Books/Graphic Novels for this entry level position. The Pop Culture Sales Account Executive’s primary focus is to aggressively prospect both domestically and internationally for new customers and increase our customer base while maintaining a strong relationship with established accounts. Additional responsibilities include product presentations, POS Analysis, forecasting, and reorders. Qualified candidates must be well informed in the world of pop culture.
- Call on assigned customers on a regular basis
- Build relationships and sales with new accounts
- Review merchandise to solicit the best products for each assigned customer
- Inform customers of the services we offer, establishing the company as a competitive distribution choice
- Work with the company’s New Accounts Department, keeping up with the needs of recently opened accounts
- Use Internet and other research resources to prospect for customer leads for our varied product lines
- Provide feedback concerning industry trends, customer suggestions, and customer polling
- Responsible for providing customer service to assigned customers
- Follow-up account administration from close of sale through product delivery
- Coordinate execution with internal teams (purchasing, order processing, credit, marketing, customer service) as needed
- Represent the company and open new accounts at trade shows
- Initiate follow – up phone calls for leads established at trade shows.
- Some travel required
- All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some College preferred.
- One plus years sales/customer service experience
- Must be computer literate. Typing skills required. (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word preferred).
- Enthusiastic out-going personality
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of or ability to learn about comic books, graphic novels, toys and other collectibles
- Ability to work independently of others
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Must be able to perform well under pressure
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.