DIAMOND COMIC DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
DATE: August, 2014
LOCATION: Home Office – Hunt Valley, Maryland
POSITION TITLE: Bilingual Retailer Services Representative (Spanish)
DEPARTMENT: Retailer Services
Customer Service and sales in a customer oriented sales environment.
- Fields questions, suggestions, concerns regarding Diamond policy, service, etc. from customers in an assigned territory (Spanish speaking).
- Makes “welcome” calls to new customer to explain Diamond services and policies.
- Suggestive sales and outgoing sales calls to assigned customers.
- Builds familiarity with customer base and specifics of each assigned territory.
- Order entry functions. Processes damage and shortage calls, enters reorders, advances, backorders and late order forms.
- Provides feedback from customer to Team Leaders/Customer Service Manager concerning industry trends, customer suggestions, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent Spanish language skills, fluency in both verbal and written communication is a must
- Minimum high school degree or equivalent. College preferred.
- One plus years customer service experience
- Basic computer skills a must (Windows/Windows XP or newer preferred)
- Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel) skills preferred
- Sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of DCD services, policies and systems a plus
- Product/industry knowledge a plus