DIAMOND COMIC DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
LOCATION: Home Office – Hunt Valley, Maryland
DATE: January, 2017
POSITION TITLE: Sales Administration Supervisor
The Sales Administration Supervisor’s primary duties are to support the customer service functions of the Sales Staff. The Sales Administration Supervisor will process, document, and report on orders for their key accounts. The Sales Administration Supervisor will also perform detail-oriented work for the Sales Department’s Sales Representatives.
- Handle detailed order entry needs for key account’s orders.
- Review EDI orders.
- Review routing guidelines for key accounts
- Coordinate shipping of key accounts orders with distribution center.
- Document and track key account sales.
- Investigate and resolve customer service issues for key accounts.
- Administer business-to-business site information for key accounts.
- Respond to inquiries from Sales dept.
- Oversee support for Diamond’s Outside Sales Representatives
- Coordinate logistics for Special Sales with Purchasing and Operations
- Coordinate processing of key account orders with Order Processing department.
- Coordinate processing of orders for key international customers, including FOB orders and all related paperwork.
- Compile key account feedback and prepare for presentation.
- All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some College preferred.
- One plus years related experience.
- Must be computer literate. Data Entry and typing skills required. Must have experience with Outlook, Excel, Word and Access for Windows. Experience with Power Point and Adobe Acrobat is a plus.
- Enthusiastic out-going personality.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of/or ability to learn toys and other collectibles.
- Knowledge of Diamond Comic Distributors services and procedures is a plus.
- Must be able to perform well with deadlines.
- Sales reporting experience a plus.