Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc.
LOCATION: Home Office - Hunt Valley, Maryland
POSITION TITLE: Retailer Services Representative
DEPARTMENT: Retailer Services
Customer Service and sales in a customer oriented sales environment.
- Fields questions, suggestions, concerns regarding Diamond policy, service, etc. from customers in an assigned territory.
- Makes “welcome” calls to new customer to explain Diamond services and policies.
- Suggestive sales and outgoing sales calls to assigned customers.
- Builds familiarity with customer base and specifics of each assigned territory.
- Order entry functions. Processes damage and shortage calls, enters reorders, advances, backorders and late order forms.
- Provides feedback from customer to Team Leaders concerning industry trends, customer suggestions, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum high school degree or equivalent. College preferred.
- One plus years customer service experience.
- Basic computer skills must (Windows/Windows 95 preferred).
- Sales experience a plus.
- Knowledge of DCD services, policies and systems a plus.
- Industry knowledge a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.