DIAMOND COMIC DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
LOCATION: Home Office – Hunt Valley, Maryland
DATE: January 2019
POSITION TITLE: Credit Representative
The Credit Representative is responsible for the comprehensive maintenance of customer accounts receivable. The Credit Representative independently monitors customer payments, makes collection calls, and researches customer disputes, deductions and charge-backs.
- Reviews customer accounts daily.
- Makes collection calls and sends collection correspondence.
- Makes payment arrangements with overdue customers.
- Researches and resolves customer disputes, deductions and charge-backs.
- Examines new account information and makes recommendation regarding selling terms.
- Reports on a monthly or as needed basis to the Credit Manager on efficiency and delinquency.
- Communicates with Distribution Center employees and Retailer Services Representatives.
- Any other duties as determined by the Credit Manager.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum High School Degree or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must possess mathematical aptitude, good analysis skills and problem-solving ability.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
Please forward cover letter, resume, and salary requriements.